♥(-^□^-)

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I last posted something but I've been stuck with things to talk about really. It's been hard thinking of new things to mention without it all sounding the same. But since I'm still stuck I'll just go with my regular kind of post...

So here is another country girl combination of mine.





First is a long cream and floral print (in a series of stripes) vest top with buttons at the top and frills at the bottom, with a cute brown belt quite high up, just under the bust, then a cute floral print cardigan with cream frills going all way round. I am also wearing small blue denim shorts which are pretty much hidden by the vest top and obviously my legendary straw hat. I am wearing my brown peep toe sandals too.

This outfit was inspired from this..



I saw this a long time ago and have always wanted to try it. I think this is one of the main reasons behind my country girl obsession. Sure the co-ord I have done is a little different, but it's pretty much got the same idea going on.

Which just proves you don't have to be in Japan to get the styles, you can get them in your own country too, if you look hard enough and with quite an open mind.

Well I hope you've enjoyed your read.
Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment