What style are you going to do now?

 Hey guys.

 The title to the entry has been 1 question I've been asked a lot since announcing my departure from the gyaru comm, so I've decided to turn my answer into a post for you all.


If you've known me for a while you'll know that I always found it hard to pick just one style and stick to it, gyaru was no exception to this, so whenever I'm asked this particular question I find it hard to try and explain what I style(s) I want.

Instead I'm just going to show you some of the stuff I've been wearing lately so you can try figure it out for yourself I guess..













It's such an eclectic mix of styles, but honestly, this is wht I'm most comfortable with at the moment and that's whats most important, right? I hope this might have cleared up the question a little for you, if not, I'm sorry, but it is what it is.

Anyways, that's me done for the day.
Thanks as always for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment