☆cosplay★

Hey, so I've not really been blogging much lately, but that's because I've not really done much or worn much that I think is colourful, or wonderful enough to be sharing with you guys really. 

Well other than this little outfit. 




I was so damn bored and wanted to feel pretty again, so I decided to dress as a maid (o^_^o) and as always I felt so damn cool, even if my family did laugh at me. I also actually made a video of me dancing in the dress too, go here if you want to watch it, it's amusing for my family at least.

I've also been doing some Prince of Tennis cosplays too.


This was originally meant to be for a convention, but the friends I actually made plans to go with kept ditching me, so I decided in the end not to go, anyway after that sad story, I've still been dressing up in it at home, because I've got nowhere else to do, and yes, that is a fly zapper because I don't have a tennis racket yet, also I glue a white paper strip to my face with eyelash glue because I don't have any white plasters yet either. 

But this cosplay has come together very nicely.

Not that you will be, but if you want to see my of my cosplays or me in my maids dresses, please click on the high lighted words and tell me what you think. Or you could always visit my deviantART page, I update that with cosplays occasionally.

Well that's it for the update, hope you all enjoyed it.

17 comments:

  1. That maid dress is so cute! I love your black maid dress, too☆
    I'd love to own one as well but my mom probably won't let me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :3

      Oh well yeah, it might be best to wait until your a little older before buying one. But I'm sure when you do eventually get one, it will be cute.

      ...Or you can always try to get one for a cosplay, like a character dressing up in one.

      Delete
  2. Eiji!<3 Eiji's adorable, and you make a cute Kiku-chan. The tennis uniforms are really comfy aren't they? ...At least the Rikkai-uniforms I made are. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you (^_^)♥
      Yes the tennis uniforms are really comfortable and I really enjoy cosplaying as Eiji. I really want a Rikkai uniform.

      Delete
    2. You should get one. :) It's so sad that there's so few tenipuri-cosplayers in Sweden. Not counting the little group I was part of last year, I've seen 3 others. Which Rikkai-player would you like to cosplay? :3

      Delete
    3. I would cosplay as Yagyuu Hiroshi ♥
      TeniPuri isn't very popular but I have a few friends who do PoT cosplays too.

      Delete
    4. Yagyuu~ Yagyuu is really fun to mess with when you RP. :3 I cosplay Bunta (but don't have the photos on my cosplay-blog yet, since I made it yesterday^^;;)
      It's good that there's at least a few. ^_^

      Delete
    5. Ah, I just love Yagyuu.

      My friend is a Bunta cosplayer and she's really good at it too.

      Delete
    6. Nice. :) It's Bunta's fault I got addicted to chewing gum. I didn't know how to blow bubbles and had to learn it for Bunta. The redheads are so much fun.^^

      Delete
    7. Aww bless you.
      Do you have the hang of bubble blowing now then? XD Bunta is a lot of fun, I can't wait to get a Rikkai cosplay so I can hang out with my friend as Bunta. It will be so cool.

      Delete
    8. Sort of. I'm great at it when I don't need to blow a bubble for photos. ^^;; You got any other characters that you and your friends cosplay? :)

      Delete
    9. Ahh I see XD
      I have loads of cosplay ideas, just check them out on here...
      https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2373736018452.2105422.1102082440&type=3&l=cf2f482799

      Delete
    10. Oooh, Shinigami no Ballad. I've seen a few episodes of the live action. :3 And I'm trying to learn the dance to happy synthesizer (I haven't danced for like..10 years or so). Their clothes are cute. ^^

      Delete
    11. I have only seen the live action for Shinigami no Ballad and I really enjoyed it.

      I am trying to learn the dance to happy synthesizer too, but I am really bad at dancing. I don'y have any co-ordination. But yes, the clothes are really cute.

      Delete
    12. I've gotta finish watching it then. :)

      Haha, same with me. Just gotta learn it step by step, huh?

      Delete
    13. Yeah you do, it's really good.

      Yeah, that's pretty much how I've to learn it. Step by step, at a slow pace. Then hopefully be ready to speed it up.

      Delete
    14. I can do the first...20-something seconds in normal speed now. :) Probably would've been further if I practiced more often. ^^;;

      Delete