What'cha gonna do about it? ~ ♪

Hey guys, I got another 80's/90's -ish inspired outfit for you all today.



I am still going through this phase because I keep getting told it suits me by my friends and to make my mum sing and dance all over the house while telling me I'm sad for listening to New Kids On The Block constantly on repeat. But that's what excitement does to me, okay?

Anyway, here is my outfit...


There's 2 version of it, with and without the denim waist jacket.

 

I do love both versions, but at this moment in time I'm more comfortable without the waist jacket. Also, the break down of this outfit it pretty similar as my last entry, skinny jeans, baggy off the shoulder top (this time it's a military one), double studded belts, the trendy black hat and long necklace. Only this time I'm wearing my glasses, because I couldn't be bothered with all the effort. Also, I have a new necklace today...


I have a faded anchor necklace, that one of my colleagues bought me from work for only 50p. I'm not sure it it's good to mix military with sailor styled things, but it doesn't bother me too much because I think it looks good. Now as for foot wear, I'd say grey military boots to go with the grey pattern on the top and the faded necklace, if not, I'd wear the same flats from my last post probably.

Well I hope you enjoyed this.

11 comments:

  1. Came across you when checking the tag 仮面ライダー, so hi~

    I think you look cool in clothes like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you ♥
      I am a really big Kamen Rider fan.
      I was so happy the day I went to the Bandai HQ in Asakusa and saw the Kamen Rider statue outside. I even hugged it I was that happy.

      Delete
  2. Which sereies have you watched?
    You've been to Japan? I'm jealouuuus, I wanna go there too some day. And that's so cute!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been Den-O, Kiva, Double, OOO and I'm watching Fourze right now. I've seen a bit of Ryuki and Kabuto too, what about you?

      Yeah I went to Japan, it was so cool, if you get the chance, go for it, it's such a great experience.

      Delete
    2. Den-O, Kiva, Decade, Double, OOO, Kabuto, Kuuga and Fourze. :3 Got a favourite?

      I'll totally go there. Been looking into studying abroad anyway. Not sure if I'll start with Great Britain/Malta or Japan though.

      Delete
    3. I think my favourite was Den-O. But I really loved Double and OOO too. I just hate it when a series ends, even though I know a new series will start.

      Fourze is pretty epic too.

      Ah, Great Britain is a good place to go study, but if you get the chance for Japan, like I said, just go for it.

      Delete
    4. Den-O was my first one, so it's special. Double and OOO are my favourites. :) OOO is really deep. With the Greeeds and their creation.

      It is. :) I love the characters in Fourze. Gentarou is hilarious, and so are the others.

      I promise. ^_~

      Delete
    5. Den-O was my first too, the first is always the most special <3

      I really love JK and Kengo. Well I'm a big fan of D-Boys and D2's, which is kind of why I love them guys so much. The rest are all so good too though and Meteor <3 He is a loveable but arrogant character.

      Delete
    6. It is<3

      I'm gonna cosplay JK and my brother Kengo (we've also got a Tomoko, yay~). :D I looked around for pictures of JK since I apped him in an RP, and found people talking about Joe x JK, cuz they're both in D2. That's sorta cute. :3 And yeah, Meteor is cute<3 It'll be fun to see how long he'll be able to hide his identity.

      Delete
    7. I keep wanting Tomoko to set a foodroid to follow him, because she is a little suspicious of him. So that might be how they find out, maybe?

      It'll be exciting to see.

      Ooh, that would be cool, JK's hair is really fun and easy to do as well. I have it styled like his every now and then.

      Delete
    8. Not impossible. ^_~

      Yeah, far easier than Ankh's. Takes like half an hour for me to get Ren's hair right when she's cosplaying him, so I'm glad JK's easy. Not as easy when he's got those braidsinstead of the headband though. I love how colourful he is.<3

      Delete