♥(-^□^-)

Recently I've been trying to think of outfits to pack for Japan, but all I can think of are black, white and grey co-ordinates, when really, I wanted to have bright colours, but since I can only think of monochrome outfits I've decided to work with it.

I have kept with this monochrome phase I seem to be stuck in and pulled together a hime-gyaru inspired outfit I wouldn't usually think of and the snow helped inspire it.

Here is the top half...





So what I've done is put a long white vest dress top over a long sleeved black jumper (to keep warm) and added a belt at the waist so it doesn't take away my shape and because it is a cute combo, I used one of my cutest belts, the one with the bow. I also added a pearl necklace and bracelet, because it looked a little bare.

And just so you know,The full outfit and most of the accessories were purchased from Matalan, believe it or not, the pearl bracelet was Primark though.

Now the bottom half...



Here I've got some thick black tights on under a pair of small black shorts that the long white vest nearly covers, then over the tights I have some knee high black and white striped socks and a nice pair of black UGG boots, which keep me very warm.

This isn't an outfit I'd usually try together, but I'm glad I did.
I think it's a really cute outfit and I hope I can come up with more for when I'm ready to pack.

Please tell me what you think.

Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment