♥(-^□^-)



So I mentioned in my last entry that I saw many styles that inspired me to to try out least to weave into my own style and this here is exactly what I've done.



This outfit is basically a tight white vest top, a black boyfriend cardigan, both of which are from Matalan, and black and white polka dot baggy crotch pants with black military boots (even though you can't see them in the photo, they are there and go really nicely with the pants) and a long chain with a clear perspex dog tag.

I bought these trousers from a shop called "Vanquish" in Shibuya 109, firstly because I fell in love with them and secondly because they were on half price, thought at first I was very unsure about how I'd look in them and if I'd have enough confidence or not to wear them around the house, nevermind in public. But I am 100% comfortable in them and I feel myself being a little cocky too.

Now I'm not sure what to call this style but it looks and feels like I'll be getting more clothing similar to these in the future and when I do, obviously I'll share it with you all on here.

Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment