♥(-^□^-)

Ya-Ho ~ 

It's nearly been a week since my last entry, huh? LOL! Sorry for the delay. Since I actually have something to share with you all as well!!!

So, you know them outfits I tried on in Matalan and really liked?

Well, I went and bought them last week, since they were on 20% off and I got my staff discount on top of that. So the clothes were all very cheap, I couldn't help myself and not only did I get the clothes, but...



I bought them worker boots I absolutely loved.



They are so comfortable and go with many of my outfits. I am so happy I bought them, haha, they are just one of the best pairs of boots to me at the moment. They are stylish but different... Since I was getting bored of the military boot style, these were just perfect. Okay, I'll stop obsessing over the boots now XD

I hope you've enjoyed your read!
Toni x

1 comment: