♥(-^□^-)

So I haven't mentioned it on here yet, but recently I ordered a lolita maids dress off eBay, but I wasn't sure if it would fit, because I wasn't sure of my size compared to the charts for the shop, and today it arrived.





At first, I wasn't sure if it was my dress, because it was such a small package to what I'd have expected and I couldn't remember what I've been ordering online, so I was eager to get into the package, like any girl would be in hopes of it being the dress, haha.



So when I finally got into it, I was pretty damn sure it was my dress, haha, but to me it didn't look right at all, but that was just how it was packed up inside the clear bag. So obviously I took it out to inspect the dress, to make sure it was in perfect condition.



So while I was checking to make sure everything was fine, I noticed it was in 3 parts, which I wasn't aware of, but it makes it better for me to be honest, it also came with a head dress, which I also didn't know about. I also noticed it was a little shorter than I imagined, but a pair of white shorts underneath can fix that problem.

I hope you all really like it as much as I do, because I am in love with this dress, especially the way it fits me perfectly.




All in all, I am very happy with how the dress is and I am also very happy with the fact that I got my first maids dress.

So exciting! Please tell me your thoughts.

Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment