♥(-^□^-)

Now with the ギルガメッシュ live at the London O2 Academy being only 12 days (well it's nearly 11 days now since it's 23:22) away, I'm starting to get a little excited, especially since I the outfit I have planned for the concert is one I've been wanting for quite a while now!

And because of this excitement I want to share it with you all, but since one of my friends wants to be surprised I will only show you the items and not it all put together as a full outfit, so you will have to use your imagination a little as well, so to start off is the dress...





This is a gorgeous blue leopard print cocktail dress, the photo does not show how amazing this dress is, it has yellow in the middle of the leopard prints too. The black belt comes with the dress and is elasticated, not that I need the elastication, haha, and the dress has an underskirt attacked inside. It also has removable straps too.



Next are these boots. Now to me, these boots are very sexy and are a cross between a biker chick and a pirate kind of style, which I think is pretty damn awesome and they are super comfortable, which is what I need if I'm to wear them to a concert. I'm not very sure they actually go with the outfit, but everyone else keeps telling me they go very well. So I will take their word for it!



And here it is, the last part of the outfit. My brand new leather-look biker jacket. I have been staring at this jacket since before Christmas thinking about buying it and just recently it went on sale and by the time I got it, it had been reduced again. So I only got it for £7! But anyway, I fell in love with this jacket and I think it finished the outfit off very well.

All items were purchased from Matalan.

I am so much in love with this outfit, it's unreal how excited I am that I managed to get it all completed. Now all I need to do is wait for ギルガメッシュ and if you're there and see me, say "hi" yeah? Unless you don't like me, haha.

Well as always, thanks for reading and I hope you like my outfit.
Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment