♥(-^□^-)

I went to an indoor second hand market today in a town not far from where I live. Usually the market is full of tat that I don't have an interest in. But I know it's always nice to look around, just in case I do actually find a bargain, and that's what I did today.

While searching the stalls I found a really cute dress for £4.50, which is a real bargain and here it is...





It's from a brand called 'City Goddess London' which I've never actually heard of, so I don't think it's that popular or big, but I've had a look at the brand online (for a link to the site click here.) and they have quite a few cute items on there. Sadly you have to be a member to see the prices and I can't be bothered registering.

The size is meant to be M/L but when I first saw it I thought it looked more like a XS/S and after trying it on, I still think that, haha. The sizing must be wrong. I also thought at first that the breast area looked too big and might be a little baggy on me. Here have a closer look...



See, it does look like it would be quite baggy, but it fits me. It fits me everywhere just perfectly, so it made me very happy. This is the best £4.50 I've spent in quite a while.

So please tell me what you think of it.
Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment