♥(-^□^-)

So first of all here is the outfit for the wedding I mentioned before.

Since at first I had another outfit in mind but found that dress on the market, I decided to let my mum and friend decided which dress would be better and they both chose the one off the market. Which I was happy about, since it's easier to co-ord.

So here is the outfit...





I have the dress, some black patterned tights, my sexy boots and a black waterfall cardigan fastened in the middle. Since I felt like the outfit needed something for the middle, so fastening it really did finish it off. Or at least that's what I think with the outfit.

Now here's my hair and face...



I re-dyed my hair and it went a shade lighter, which I always like. I twisted my fringe from one side to the other and tied it with some clips, to make sure it stayed in place. And my make-up is just my regular style, only with a bit of lipstick on. It was a great day and I feel like I looked more mature than usual.

So, tell me what you think and please stay tuned for more co-ords.
Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment