♥(-^□^-)

...Now to continue with the last entry...

Since I decided to wear this outfit for a day out with a friend of mine, I had to add my cardigan to it, because it was the slightest bit chippy outside. Sure the cardigan wouldn't be too good if it was too windy, but it wasn't that bad.





The weather wasn't too bad, so I was okay with that cardigan.

Like I said, I went for a day out with my friend and for once, she decided to wear a dress as well, which for me was a shock. But what was a bigger shock, was her asking for my help with the co-ordination of it. I'd like to think I tried my best with helping her, but she was very happy with my help...



There we are in Wakefield bus station toilets, haha, well this was from the 4th of April, so yeah, I'm quite behind with updating this thing. Sorry.

I hope you still like it though.
Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment