Gumi inspired ~ ☆

Hey everyone, for the past few days the weather in England has been really lovely and warm and as a typically British person, I like to take advantage of the tiniest bit of nice weather we get. Which is exactly what I did yesterday.

I decided to meet up with my friend Stacey and we were going to go skating, it was stacey's first time too, and the outfit I wore was inspired by a Megpoid Gumi outfit, which looks a little like this...



...I just liked the fact that she's dressed like a regular person, which I thought would be easy to do.

Now because my dark blue shorts were in the wash, I used my really light blue ones and I don't have a black cardigan with buttons I used a black waterfall cardigan instead. I added my own flair to it too, like 2 belts and my foxes tail, which you can hardly see in this photo. I also had black and white converse with black and white striped leg warmers with skulls on.

I even had the shades on my head, but the photo of my face and head to show off the shades is really bad, so instead, here is a photo of Stacey attempting to skate.


It was such a fun Sunday, with skating, an epic fail attempt of cooking from me and the constant trolling I got from Stacey and my sister Lolly because of what happened last weekend. 

Well, that's all for now.
Hope you all enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment