I'm back!

Hey guys. It sure has been a while since I last posted something properly, huh? How you all been? Good I hope.

Well since it's been over a month or so since I last posted anything, I decided to jump back into it, I feel like I've neglected this for way too long now. It's about time I got back into the habit of sharing my fashion co-ords and make-up styles with you all, and what a better way to do it than to say this:

In April, I decided to get rid of the blonde/ginger hair and went back to my natural colour.



This is what it looked like when I first dyed it, I did use a chocolate brown colour, but it turned out black. At first this change was a massive shock to me, but I got used to it after a while, which is a shame, because once I got used to the dark colour, it started to get lighter and lighter every time I washed it. So now it's not as nice, in my opinion.

See it's getting lighter now.


Instead it looks like I've had highlights put it, because you can see where the blonde is coming through, not that you can really tell in my photos, I think it's just me who's noticed in all fairness.

Please tell me what you think of my hair anyway, I want to know your thoughts. But yeah, that's it for a catch up for now, I'll do another later for you all. 

So until then, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment