Wish list.

Hey guys. I decided to make a wish list, just to show you what sort of things I'm wanting and so you can get a bit of an idea of what is inspiring me right now.



So I'll break down in what I want from which shop/brand.

Super Lovers:
Black jacket with skull and cross bones - here
Pink and blue leopard print top with silver skull - here
Black with multi-coloured music notes and stars pants - here
Pink with blue and yellow paint splat pants - here

PMA:
Blue and white striped strawberry cardigan - here
Black and gold star print jacket - here
2 toned, 2 patterned pants - here

Co&Lu:
Blue "COANDLU" jumper - here
Leopard print jeans with tail - here

Matalan:
Brown leopard print jumper - here
Black "OMG" top - here

ebay:
Black with multi-coloured paint splat pants - here

Listen Flavor:
Pink Music Bear top -here

Monomania:
Mummy bandage top - here

SBY:
Smile bobble hat - here

...Well, I think I got a little carried away with this one (^_^")
If anyone knows of other brands similar to any of the items I've posted on here, please let me know.
And as always, thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I WANT TO DRAG YOU TO YOKOHAMA BECAUSE OF HAREM PANTS THERE.
    I was going to buy Hello Kitty ones they had a bow on the butt. :B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! They sound so cute :3 You should have done, I'd love to see them.
      I really wanna go to Yokohama even more now (*_*)

      Delete