Lounge wear

It has seriously been a long time since I last wrote a style/co-ord related blog and I have a few to do, some of which are from before I went ginger, and I've decided I might as well stop being lazy and get some entries sorted, so let's get cracking!

"You know them days where you know you're not going to be leaving the house, but still want to get changed out of your pjs and not stick a onesie on? What do you wear?"

This is a question I've been asked a few times by friends and work colleagues now, so I've decided to get round to making an entry showing you all how I like to dress on them days.


So when I'm in one of them moods, I need to make sure I'm going to be comfortable, almost as if I'm still wearing my pjs, because being lazy in jeans just doesn't feel right.


Here is my quick break down:

  • Hareem pants.*
    -Not only are the loose and baggy but they have the free-ness of a skirt but the security of trousers.
  • Baggy tops.
    - Ususally I'll wear a baggy t-shirt or jumper, but sometimes I'll wear a vest top with my netted jumper (like in the photo).
  • Hooded jacket or cardigan.
    - Sometimes I'll wear a hooded jacket or a cardigan instead of a jumper.
  • Thick winter socks.
    - These are a God send. They're so warm and toasty, I always put them on my Christmas list because my toes get cold really easily and they work wonders.
* If you don't own hareem pants then I suggest sweat pants or leggings, they're both just as comfy.

Sometimes how I have my hair matters too, because you don't always want your fringe in your face, so what do you do? I usually do one of these...
  1. Clip the fringe to the side.
  2. Tie the fringe in a bobble, pineapple style.
  3. Clip the fringe back.
  4. Push fringe back with a headband.
  5. Tie hair in a pony tail and leave the fringe in my face.
And this time I went with number 4.


Although there is a lot of forehead on show, it is one of the best ways to deal with not having my hair in my face when I am trying to watch cartoons or something.

Well, I hope that was informational, to some extent, for you all.

I SHOULD be doing more entries soon, as I'm trying to kick my laziness out of me, so please keep an eye out and in the mean time, tell me what you think.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I live in loungewear haha, it feels like such a waste to wear nice clothes if I'm not doing much XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm pretty much the same, but its always nice to have interesting lounge wear too though :)

      Delete