"What on Earth are you wearing?" Part 1.


Hey...

When it comes to fashion I can be very easily influenced, which sometimes leaves me feeling kind of clueless.

But anyway, here are some of the outfits and looks I've had in the past year. I will probably go into more detail for some of the outfits in other entries, so please look forward to that, but for now here is part 1 of my looks...

That's right, I'll be doing this in 2 parts, so theres no as much spam in 1 entrie, lol.










 So if you've not noticed, most of last year I was experimenting with different hair styles and colour, as well as wearing a lot of black and dark green, this was where I started to lose myself a little. Then in Feb this year when I got the pink and green hair back and started to feel a little better.

Well, this is all I'm going to give you for now, so please check back again in a few days for part 2.

Thanks for reading xx





No comments:

Post a Comment