♥(-^□^-)



Here is the outfit I wore this weekend and as you can tell the theme to this one is cute and maybe a little childish, with some inspiration from thoughts of Harajuku thrown in there.



For this outfit all I did was grab a pair of dungarees, which had already been cut to be shorts, put a white short sleeved blouse underneath and then add a pink and white belt in the middle. I also added a Marie plush in the front pocket of the dungaree's so it didn't look so plain, and felt like putting on my Marie necklace, because it's cute.

As for foot wear, since I wasn't leaving the house, I desided to wear my pink wolf slippers, which are kind of dirty because my dog stood on them after being outside in the rain (-_-") but I have a pair of shoes I think would look very cute with this outfit...



I think little pink and white lolita shoes would look so lovely with the outfit, especially with some white knee high socks with frills at the top. I think that would give the outfit and extra cute vibe.

I am also wanting to get a Marie headband for this outfit, you know the one?

It's white, with cat ears and the little tuft of hair with a bow, just like Maire!
Here, this is incase you don't know what I mean...



I've seen a few like this online and on eBay now, but I am hoping to get one in Japan. But until then to me, this outfit is just fine the way it is.

Well, I hope you like it.

Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment