♥(-^□^-)



Well this is my second outfit post in 1 day, weird, huh?



Okay, so maybe to you it isn't weird, haha, but to me, it kind of is, but this is for an old outfit anyway, it's kind of a "private school rebel" kind of outfit.

This is a purple and white gingham skirt with braces and a bow from Primark, which was actually given to me brand new from my neighbour. Now I had no idea what to do with it, so I put on a long sleeved blouse with frilly bits on the chest, from Matalan, underneath it and added some patterned skin-toned tights.

Also so very nice long -ish black boots, my UGG's would probably go too.



The top part of the outfit looked bare to me and I felt like I had to add something, and since I don't have many purple items of clothing, I obviously don't have accessories to go with, so I just grabbed my pink with black skulls scarf, from Claire's Accessories, and tied it like a bow.

I know it doesn't go with the outfit very well, but it gave me more of an idea of what I wanted from it.
Tell me what you think, and thank you for reading ~ ♥

Toni x

1 comment: