♥(-^□^-)



Here is one fashion item I bought while in Japan.



It's a foxes tail.
Was kind of cheap too, only 680.
I'm not sure if it is real or not.

But I have been told it is, so I'll believe them.
I don't really care though, because it's pretty.



This is the outfit I wore on the 20th of Jan.

Which is a small pair of shorts and a light
flower print jumper from Primark.

And is the sort of outfit I like to wear my tail with.
Even though my mum really doesn't like it,
I'm hoping for more opportunities to wear it.

By the way, my legs aren't that pale, I am in tights.

Toni x

2 comments:

  1. I love your tail. It's a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ♥(-^□^-)

    I think it is so beautiful, I'm in love with it. But at the same time I don't feel too comfortable wearing it a lot right now.

    ...I'm just scared of it getting broken.

    ReplyDelete