♥(-^□^-)



Well I seem to have totally shied away from the dark look I was rocking in an earlier post, but this was just the mood I was in today. I had a mess around with my outfit and accessories. As well as my hair and make-up. I really had fun putting it all together and seeing such good out comes.



Or at least to me, the out comes are good.

I actually even added Spider-Sense too, which is basically Spider-Man perfume I bought for £1 from a random freezer food store. It's one of few perfumes I can use that I am no allergic to.



There are 2 sense in the set. The yellow one smells like washing up liquid and the blue one smells like toilet cleaner, no word of a lie...

I used the yellow one today.

Now, the reason Hiroto from Alice Nine is in the background for the photos of my perfumes, is because he is a big fan of Spider-Man too and knowing this, I have bought another of each sense for him as a gift. I have to get a few more items before the big gift set is done. So he doesn't yet have them. But he will!

LOL! Anyway, enough of the fangirling, and I think thats all from me anyway.

Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment