♥(-^□^-)



Forgot to mention that as of lately I have been playing around with new hairstyles since I got a hold of some Gatsby. Mainly because my normal hairstyle is flat and boring.



Now I'm not too confident using hair products, because I've never really had the urge to do something about my hair, until recently, so when it came to using the Gatsby I was a little unsure about using it, but I know of many people who swear by it and say it is some of the best stuff for hair styling. So I've decided to trust them and just go for it.



This is the latest result and I am pretty happy with it, even though I am still not sure if this is exactly what I am wanting. So for now I will keep playing around.

I want to try and make my hair like his...



...This is あいと from Crazy★shampoo, he was another reason I wanted to try Gatsby, if you can't tell, he is behind the inspiration for today's outfit as well, if you couldn't tell, haha, he is very cool. But yes, I will aim for hair like his!

If not, I will try for something similar at least.

Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment