♥(-^□^-)



So to talk through today's outfit...



I've basically got some small shorts, a colourful leopard print scarf as a belt, a black vest top tucked in (I like the tucked in look right now), and a long blue cardigan, it's actually a size 22 from Matalan, I bought it that big on purpose, because I love the baggy look.

I also have my old worn converse on. They are so worn in that they are probably the most comfy pair of shoes I have, I have had them since I was 16 (I'm 21 now) which is proof they are very worn too, haha.

Then I have many accessories like my Alice Nine necklace and bracelet, as well as many beads and gummy bangles from Claire's Accessories, mainly the kids section, which is one of my favourite parts of Claire's to be honest. I also have a bracelet my cousin got me from Egypt. Here's all/most of the accessories...



That shot was a bit risky for me, so I edited it ぴんぴん style ヾ(*′エ`*)ノ



I am also wearing a button badge of 佑聖 from THE KIDDIE, I got it while I was in Japan, I just thought it made the outfit complete, since it's such a colourful badge, I also got a pink ring with a silve 'K' on with the badge, which I am also wearing.



...Not that you can really see it, since my photo is blurry. I'm not very good at taking photos, as you can tell (`ω´★)

Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment