♥(-^□^-)

So, I have taken a few photo's recently of make-up and outfits for this, but I've been too distracted with boys and 仮面ライダー to actually get round to posting the photos, which I can only have myself to blame for.

Well, anyway, here are a few...



This was my make-up for work one day, with some natural styled lashes on. They look so pretty, but you can't see them in the photo, which is a shame. The style of make-up was so natural too, to match the lashes (^_^)



Now the other photo's are of outfits I tried after work one day and as you all know, I have gotten into the baggy look, and the first one has such a cute, baggy vibe to it, which I am loving.



But with the next too outfits, it's mainly the boots I am in love with. They are so comfy, stylish and so random. I do like the full outfits too. Someone I work with said I should get the outfits, because they make me look normal, haha.



Them boots are just so ♥(-^□^-)



All these items can be found at Matalan by the way. LOL! Thought I'd advertise my work place a little.

I have put all these items to save as well, for when I get money, so I can get more of an idea on this baggy style. So let's hope I get plenty money soon, huh? Haha, It's not going to happen, but oh well!
Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment