♥(-^□^-)



So here are the presents I got for Valentine's Day.



Surprisingly enough I got more presents than I have ever had in the past. Granted they were all pity presents this year, but still, you can see the love, no?

So to explain why they are pity presents...

The big bear was giving to me from my neighbours daughter because she brought presents from her brother to my younger sister and I kept asking her where my gift was, jokingly, and she ran home and brought him back for me, bless her ~ ♥

The pink and the purple marshmallow lolly-pops saying "I love you ♥" and "Be Mine ♥" were given to my from a co-worker. She gave me them because I was lonely, but she didn't get a Valentine's either, so I gave her 2 of the exact same lolly-pops.

And the last 2 items...

The chocolate heart lolly-pop saying "Be Mine" and the big chocolate heart saying "I love you" were sadly bought for me, by me. That's right, I bought myself Valentine's presents, haha, I didn't think anyone else would, and they were on offer at work. So I felt like treating myself.

Well, that's it for Valentine's, unless I get late ones in the post...

WISHFUL THINKING MUCH? LOL!

Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment