♥(-^□^-)

Since 2009 I have been influenced by the hime-gyaru look.

I don't know why, usually I would say it's because I'd love to be a princess, but in all honesty, that isn't true, because I'd love to be a maid too. Which is probably why I love Cinderella so much, haha, anyway...

I just wanted to compare my first ever attempt of hime, with today's attempt.





Here I am in 2009, my hair was too straight, and the quiff was in the wrong place, my face looked odd, make-up around the eyes were too dark but it was too pale everywhere else and I didn't have false lashes.

But these are all things people pointed out to me and it's taken me until now to decided to fix it all and try again...



Here is what I did today.

I curled my hair, well  got my sister to curl my hair, which made my face not look as oddly shaped, my make-up isn't as far round they eyes or too pale every where else either and as you already know, I now have false lashes.

Now my eyes may look dark in that photo, but they're not look...



Now, I don't know if this is just me, but I'd like to think I've done a better job this time round, sure it's still not 100% perfect hime-gyaru but it's not far off, and it's still better than my first attempt.

Don't you think?
Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment