♥(-^□^-)

Today I'm just going to jump straight into it, so here is my next attempt of the spring time country girl look I am loving, again, all items are from Matalan.

...Please ignore how messy the mirror is...





So in this outfit I am wearing a high waist floral print skirt, with the brown belt from the last post, and a denim looking shirt tied at the bottom. I am also wearing a white vest top under the shirt. I think it is lucky that the shirt actually goes just above the belt, I was worried it would hide it. But it shows it off nicely.

This outfit also goes with the satchel bag and straw hat which I am very obsessed with right now. I am also loving the new sandals I got too. They seem to go very well with this outfit, or at least I think they do. What do you think?



...They're very pretty 

Best thing about this is my dads reaction whenever he seems me in these kinds of outfits. He always says something like "you just got back from a hoe-down" or "do they think your a country bumpkin?"

...Bless him.
Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment