♥(-^□^-)

Today I went to my sisters new flat for dinner and of course the weather was very lovely, just like it has been all week, which is making me happy and since I felt like it was a special occasion I also felt the need to make an effort with my outfit.





...So I did...



Here I am wearing my Moussy floral print dress, with my beige crochet cardigan, open as always, with a *NEW* cute little brown belt at the waist, over the cardigan too, just to make my shape more obvious. I am also wearing my straw hat, which I think added the country girl look to the outfit, which is exactly what I wanted.

Now as for footwear I am wearing a cute pair of brown open toe sandals, which have ties at the front, but actually zip-up at the back, so I don't have to keep unfastening the ties.



Not sure if you can see them properly, but there they are.

And to add the finishing touch I have my satchel bag, which you can actually see in the first photo. This is the first time I've posted a photo of it, but damn it, isn't it such a cute little bag?

I will post a better photo of the bag eventually.
Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment