♥(-^□^-)

This is how I looked today ~ 





For this kind of look, my make-up is very simple, and by that I mean not much different from how I usually have it.

First of all I put in my Geo Magic Tricolour lenses, green.
Then I evenly blended in the Maybeline Dream Matte Mousse foundation: 012 nude.
Once I was happy with my foundation I started to apply black liquid eyeliner at the tops and bottoms of my eyes, missing the corners closest to my nose.
I then cleaned up the mess around my eye I made doing that.
After neatening up the mess, I then added white eyeliner in the areas I missed with the liquid liner, trying to shape my eyes a little, I then added shimmer all around my eyes to finish it off.

And after all of that I added some shimmery blush and Nivea Pearly Shine lip balm, just to perfect the look.

What do you think?
Toni x

1 comment: