♥(-^□^-)

I have been invited to a lolita meet up by a friend who really wants to meet up with me for the first time. So I have decided I might just go, mainly so meet up with her.

But the problem is, I need a lolita outfit, so I've gone through my wardrobe to see what I have and I've managed to successfully pull out a country girl inspired lolita outfit. I've even run it past my friend and her girlfriend and they both agree that it is a good co-ordination.





So I will wear this for the meet up.

I'm wearing my floral skirt, with the white dress from under my maids dress as the blouse and underskirt. It also adds volume to the skirt to make it extra puffy. The brown belt keeps the belt so high up and the satchel helps co-ordinate the brown into the outfit. I will also be wearing my straw hat (if I can fix it) as well as knee high socks with my pink and white lolita shoes.

I think the co-ordinate will work.
Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment