Make-up gets →

Why hello there and would you look at this, I'm posting again, who'd have guessed?

Ahaha, so you all know I said I've been shopping a lot in my last post? Well here is some of the make-up I've been buying recently...





- x3 Maybelline New York, Dream Matte Mousse (021 nude)
I always buy these when they're on 2 for 3 offers at Boots or Superdrugs and I think I'm lucky really because I was just running out of the stuff.

- x2 Barry M, nail polish (mint green & peach melba)
I love Barry M nail polish and I've been wanting some more fancy colours, and pretty much love these colours, so obviously I had to buy them.

- 17 Candy Collection eyeshadow (Dolly Mixture)
I love bright and pretty colours and I've always wanted to buy this, but never got round to it, I'd usually get distracted by other make-up or something, but since I had everything else I needed I decided to get just go a head and get it.

So that's what I've bought and I'm going to make another post about the eyeshadow after this one. Not sure if it'll be straight after or what...

So keep a look out.
Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment