17 Candy Collection eyeshadow (Dolly Mixture)

Okay, so here it is, my thoughts on the eyeshadow I mentioned in my previous post...


17 Candy Collection eyeshadow (Dolly Mixture)



Now like I said before, I love the bright colours and that's what attracted me to the eyeshadow and because there are 3 bright colours in the set, it gave me ideas to experiment with them, like trying all 3 colours at once.

At first, the blue didn't show up well and just seemed to look like the veins on my hand (because I tried it on my hand). While I was trying them, none of the colours seemed to stand out, so I tried putting them closer together and that's when I realised they'd look great together.

Open...                                           Closed...

So there are the photo's of my first attempt on my eyes, the colours go on better when you use a brush and not your fingers, which means they appear more vibrant on my eyes, as you can see and with this I don't need any black eyeliner, which is good since it can look too dark sometimes.

I also added white eyeliner, mascara and some shimmer to finish it off.
Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment