♥(-^□^-)

Hey everyone, how you all been?

As always, I seem to leave a bit of a gap between posts and always saying the same stuff, so there's no point me saying anything really, is there? XD

Now I said I was going to try out a new way to freshen up the way I post, because I personally am getting bored of it, so here is my first attempt of this "fresh style" (to me).





This is my outfit, which is basically a "mori" inspired look, only with not as many layers. So what we have is a white dress with a gold rose patterned net over it, a cream scarf, the tight brown belt just below the bust, my beige cardigan, matching coloured knee high socks (to be pushed down) and some of my new boots with crochet details on the sides.

...Now I'm not too sure what you'll think of this co-ord just by looking at it like that, so here is a photo of me modelling it for you too...



I know you can't really see my socks, but they tie in the cardigan and boots with the rest of the outfit and I've also added a gold necklace to it too, because it was looking a little bare at the top, even with the scarf.

To me this outfit is perfect Autumn and it is quite girly in a particle way, of sorts.
But please tell me your thoughts on it too.

Thank you ~ ★

No comments:

Post a Comment