HAPPY HALLOWEEN ~ ☆

I know it's a day late, but I thought I'd come on and say it anyway.

I thought since Halloween is my favourite holiday, well it's a holiday to my family, that I'd make sure I posted on here. Now just to say "Happy Halloween" but to show you my lovely outfit and make-up that I did for Halloween too.

Now as always my mum dressed up the house in a way to shock the kids, this year she did it in the living room and used a smoke machine as the kids came down the path, it was so awesome. But I was late for all this because I was in London for the weekend. So when I got home, I rushed to get ready to join in with the "festive" fun.



Here is my costume, I wasn't a "dead maid" as people keep saying. I was a "handy maid" because I was holding a severed hand too, get the joke? LOL! I mixed up 2 different maids dress and had bloomers underneath too.

As for my make-up...


Because I didn't have much time to do anything proper fancy for my make-up all I did was put in my purple lenses, foundation, even foundation on my lips, red blusher round my eyes, with some black eyeshadow on the corners of my eyes and mouth.

Even though it was very simple, it worked really well I'd like to think, and so did everyone else who saw me last night.

What do you all think? ☆

1 comment: