♥(-^□^-)

Now it wasn't recent any more, but I did buy Barry M's peach melba and mint green pastel coloured nail polish lately. The two colours are really cute on their own and together, don't you think?




When I got them, one of my friends requested I'd do the ice cream drip affect with them, so I found a tutorial on Youtube and tried it out.

Now, a while ago I saw the ice cream drip look for your nails. This is quite a cool and popular style and also reminds me of one of my favourite CD covers's (shown in the picture), so I decided to give it a try. Here is my end result for my lift hand.


My right hand wasn't so good, but it was okay XD

I'll keep trying with it though, because it is quite a cute style and it will look lovely during the Summer. It will also make me think of Summer while it's so cold during the British Winter time.

If you have the patience, try it out yourselves :D

No comments:

Post a Comment