♥(-^□^-)

Well everyone, I know it's been a while, but I've finally got off my butt and I'm here to post an entry.

Now if your in England or a country that has the same climate and seasons as us, you'll notice it's very cold and wet out there right now and it keeps threatening to snow too. So what is it we need to do the most? That's right, we've got to wrap up nice and warm, and what's the best thing for that?

...Gloves, ear muffs, a scarf and a big, thick, warm coat and if you do it right, you might just end up looking like this...




If not you might look like the Michelin Man or something, so please be careful not to go to that extreme, unless you like that look, then go for it XD

Now in England, even though it's raining loads, it's way too windy for an umbrella, so make sure your coat has a hood on it too., mine has fur round the sides too, although I have to hold the hood up, because the wind is usually blowing right at me when ever I go out, so it blows down my hood, but that's why I have the gloves, right? 


Well, I hope my tips will help you all keep warm this Winter. 

...Also, if your coat is pretty thick, but not thick enough, wear a jumper or a zip jacket underneath it or something like that to make up for the lack of thickness in your coat, just don't forget to wrap up, okay? It's not nice having cold or flu, so please take care.

Hope to write to you all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment