Kamen Rider & Super Lovers

Now, everyone will know I am a big fan of 仮面ライダー and I've been watching the latest series, FOURZE (フォーゼ), which has a character called JK ("It's spelt 'JK' but it's pronounced as 'Jake'."), who's style is one that I really like because it's very colourful and he wears clothes from the brand 'Super Lovers'.




Now here is JK in his regular clothing and as you can tell from that little part on show, that it is quite colourful and seeing this episode made me so excited, because the top he is wearing is something I've been wanting for quite a while...




And here it is, this is the blue and pink leopard print poncho from 'Super Lovers' which is exactly what JK was wearing and that I really want. They are £71 on CDJapan and even though I usually refuse to pay that much on 1 item of clothing (because I'm tight with my money) I will definitely buy myself one of these.

I also found out that JK has such fun hair too, which is so damn easy for me to copy.

 


Since my hair is pretty similar the actors hair, it's pretty easy, all I have to do is make my hair wavy, which I do with my hair straightners, clip the fringe back, add a colourful headband and then fluff up the hair. Just make sure to fluff up the clipped bit that sticks up at the back too. 

Well, this is how I managed to get this look anyway and I hope it is of some use to others out there.

Thanks for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment