♥(-^□^-)

Well this is a lovely catch up, isn't it? 

I just wanted to share these with you all, my new slippers that a friend bought me. They're so fluffy, soft and warm on my feet. The colours are what caught my eye with these slippers because I think they're really cute, you can see the pink, yellow and green but there is also lilac, dark pink and blue.




Like I said, they were bought for me by a friend, so I had something to keep my feet warm while I was staying over at her house and the only reason I was okay with her buying me them, is because they were from the "Everything for 99p" store.

That's right, they were only 99p.

If you have a 99p store near by, I do recommend you going and looking for these slippers, because they feel so comfortable and I think they're well worth more than 99p.

It's a real bargain, so try not to miss out, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment