♥(-^□^-)

Well it was my work Christmas party on the 3rd of December and I pretty much wore the co-ord I made for ギルガメッシュ in March (here), only I made a few alterations to it.



The main things I did was change the belt to a thin one with a little silver bow on it and added my little gothic pirate broach into the middle at the top, because I felt like it was too bare and I changed the pirate boots for some awesome biker boots (which you can see here). Also if you haven't noticed, I am wearing my glasses. This is because during that week I had an eye infection and even after it cleared up, my mum said I wasn't allowed to wear contact lenses or make-up at all for another week. So I'm glad the dress went nicely with the glasses.



Now as for the hair, I tried to make it wavy but it dropped out with in the first half hour of me doing it, so what I did was glued in some gems and then puffed it up with Gatsby. This really gave my hair just what it needed, or at least what it needed to make me happy with my hair...

Also helped me forget that I wasn't wearing my make-up.


And here is my full outfit from that sort of angle. Sure you can't really see the boots, but it gave it that edge and I also had frilly black socks with bows just sticking out above my boots, for a bit of an extra cute rock effect. Or that's what I think anyway.

So please tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment