Off Topic...

On Saturday (10th Dec.) I went Christmas shopping with my sister...

Well she was the one buying stuff, I was just pointing at things and telling her to buy them, which is my best form of helping when it comes to shopping I think, but anyway, she was buying presents for mum and dad and when we were having a rest in a cafe, we noticed this...



...It's the head from a cracker costume.

I just made me really giddy, because it reminded me of a photo I saw once of Usui Masahiro dressed up as a cracker, well that and I wanted to try it on. My sister kept telling me to ask him if I could try it, but I didn't want to. I think I was a little too excited to see that to be honest.

But it was great and it's one of those randomly silly things to get anyway into the festive spirit, or I'd like to think so anyway...

My next entry will be of the outfit I wore on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment