♥(-^□^-)

Well I did say I'd post the outfit I wore last Saturday in my last entry, so here it is.



Basically all the outfit is is a pair of biker styled skinny jeans, with the biker boots I mentioned in another entry (here) and my over sized start jumper, with a black long sleeved top underneath, then my pink scarf round my neck. I also had my big black coat with the fluffy hood on and because it wasn't too cold outside, I wore the coat open, to show off my jumper.

I think it looked good and now here is a close up of them biker boots...


Obviously they're black and have buckles going a cross. They're actually my work boots and are really comfortable and go with many of my outfits too. I actually bought them from Matalan for like £25 and trust me, they're worth it. They keep my feet warm and dry, which is good during the British Winter.

Well that's is for now, thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment