Co&Lu get →

OH YEAH!
I have got something pretty awesome (to me) that I feel like I need to tell you all, I finally got my CocoLulu cardigan /happy turn/ I am so chuffed I got this because I really love the Co&Lu style, as well as Kanako of course, so for a new entry here we go...

HOW PRETTY IS THAT?


So this is my new cardigan that arrived on Thursday and I've been trying to put together a good co-ordination for this cardigan since then. At first this seemed to be quite a difficult task because it's a bit itchy (it is proper wool after all) so I was thinking of way of wearing it with long sleeved tops, but all ideas kept failing to me.

Until today, when I had this incredible idea while I was in the bath, and here is the outcome...

*derp*

That's right, it didn't take much really, all I have is a girly American football styled baggy t-shirt with harem styled jeans, both of which are from Matalan, some odd converse, and then a few accessories like my beads and the BFF necklace from Claire's, which reminded me of some of the stuff they were selling in the CocoLulu shop in 109 at the beginning of last year.

As for hair, I tried to curly it, but obviously when using straighteners it goes wavy, which is cool and also tried to do a bit of a Kanako inspired thing with it, a little like this.

Kanako Kawabata

But I generally fail at following instructions, especially ones I can't read, and like I said I was using straighteners. But the final outcome of the hair was still pretty good I'd like to think. Well I went out to KFC looking like this anyway...

-jazz hand-

Well, this has been one entry I've been quite excited about posting, but it took me quite a while to think of what to write and now I've started, I can't stop /fail/ but oh well.

Hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment