This is the summer time ~ ♪

Okay so maybe I lied in my title, but heck, I won't let the British weather stop me from preparing myself for the Summer, which means tan, bright colours and very little clothing.

I've actually started working on the tan, sure I'm only using that Johnson's Holiday Skin but it's working nicely, or at least I'd like to think so. I've got a lovely golden glow to me. Or that's what my mum says anyway. She also said the colour makes me look healthy, bless her. But anyway, here's a preview of my progress towards the summer.

Picture chosen by my friend Sarah from my FaceBook page.


Like I said, full of tan, bright colours and very little clothing, and what I actually did with my Captain America t-shirt is pretty simple really. I tucked up the sleeves so I looks like a vest top at the front, folded the bottom of the shirt and then fastened it all at the back with a bobble. It's amazing how it makes a regular baggy hero shirt into a pretty cool stylish looking one.

I've also noticed that Converse high tops work nicely with tiny shorts. A baseball cap works with it all too, as you can tell.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my Summer preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment