In Pictures 2011

I decided to show you all what 2011 held for me and the best way of doing it is in picture form. Some of it won't make sense to a lot of you, but each photo has a special meaning to me. So please enjoy...

January:
In Japan seeing Alice Nine
Was one of the best days of my life so far.



February:
Was doing an outfit test before meeting a friend for the first time ever.
I wanted to look awesome for her.

March:
I went to see Girugamesh with 2 of my best friends.
Iku & Ali

April:
Was a big family wedding.
I am with my cousin Kieran here.

May:
Was another family wedding, but in Wales this time.
I'm with my little prince, Jake.

June:
This was on the way home after seeing X Japan!
...Was such a legendary concert.

 July:
During this time, I got to spend a lot of time with my cousin, Chloe, and we grew really close.
Even though the date says April, I decorated it in July.
That's why it's here.

August:
As the sticker days, I gave blood for the first time in August this year.
This was an interesting day.

September:
I'm with my friend Sadie here and it was during September that I started to play on Pigg Life.
Which was addictive but also short lived.

October:
Halloween.
Need I say more?

November:
I went to KANONxKANON with Ali in London.
I met them both as you can see.
I also made 2 new friends too, Gigi and Mina.
They're both Prince of Tennis fans
-SCORE-

December:
And then there was December.
This was taken New Years Eve when me and my sister were on Sing Star while the rest of the family were in the kitchen getting drunk (apart from my mum who was taking the photos).

Last year was a lot of fun and I hope this year will be just as fun.
Thank you to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, how cute.
    I have no life, so I cannot do this as well.
    Well, I could, but it wouldn't be as fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well other than the time I spend at concerts, my stuff is all with family.
    Or online.

    ReplyDelete