monochrome geek-rock part 3 -Glasses-

I thought I'd write a post about the glasses, since I'm sure most people will buy theirs off eBay or from fashion shops, I thought I's show you a better way to get them...



Now I'm guessing most of you will have been to the cinemas to watch a 3D film and have bought a few pair of them 3D glasses because you forgot the pair you already had, right? Well instead of throwing the spare pairs way, all you should do is pop out the lenses and paint over the "real 3D" on the sides with black nail polish. It's simple and easy really.

That's all I really did to be honest and I think they're better than the fashion ones you can buy, because with some, they'll have plain clear lenses, but that plastic makes everything cloudy and they get scratched way too easily, so this way to me is a lot better.


Thank you for reading yet another entry 

No comments:

Post a Comment