monochrome geek-rock part 2

So I mentioned in my last entry that I did this look on New Years Eve, which is true, I've tried a few outfits with the same sort of principle of the monochrome geek-rock style, I only have photos of 3 outfits so far, but I have put together quite a few different ones.




The basic break down of this outfit is my spotty harem pants, a plain white top, a black boyfriend cardigan, the hat and glasses. I also added a few other parts like my biker boots, the NY necklaces and a big chunky Micky Mouse ring.

Here are some of the other attempts too...



Again the hat and the glasses are key, only this time I've got some plain black harem pants with a black and grey striped vest and the black boyfriend cardigan (I think the cardigan is slowly becoming a key factor for this style) and as always I've added a few more things, a studded belt, so the vest can sag over it a little, making it look like a dress (apparently) and a big silver cross necklace.

I also have the Micky ring and biker boots again too.




 Here is the final attempt that I have pictures of so far.

This time I thought I'd try something different, so I decided to wear black shorts instead, not only that, but I have Halloween novelty tights on, which works with the style. I also had a small black and white striped vest, the black boyfriend cardigan and biker boots (I love them boots). I stuck with the glasses but tried a different hat, which still works.

The only thing different this time was I didn't have the big necklaces or the Micky Mouse ring.

Well those are my attempts so far, please tell me what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment