Crazy Color: Emerald Green

I've been wanting to experiment with colour in my hair for quite a long time, but because of my job, I can't actually have loads of colour and then I had a talk with the managers and they said I could have a little bit of colour.

So after the thumbs up, I've actually started with the experiments.

I decided to talk to a load of friends, asking for what dyes to use and asking for tips and advice to making the colour bright and keeping it vibrant and they suggested this to me, Crazy Color.



I decided on the green shade myself, because I'm obsessed with green right now, it took two attempts to get the colour so bright and I've been told to mix in conditioner with it to keep it so vibrant. I'm not sure how this will work, but I've been trying it anyway and it's working so far.

To be honest, this is the first time trying these sort of colours, but it works so well with my style, don't you think?


So tell me what you all think and I hope you enjoyed reading.

1 comment:

  1. It's a great colour I think! Such a shame bright colours fade very soon once you've washed your hair ((;_;)) I used to have pink and purple parts but they turned white after washing it a few times. Hopefully your colour will stay longer!

    ReplyDelete