A girlie way to being a tomboy.

Now if you're like me and love the Co&Lu style, but have noticed a lot of the co-ordinations you see for the style are mainly jeans or shorts, but you also like to wear skirts, then, hopefully, this post might help you out a little. Or at least, that's my aim.

So here I go...

I'm wearing a high neck, long sleeved pinky-cream top underneath a low neck, Co&Lu styled vest top, but because they necks look odd all high and low and what-not, I stuck them together with a Spider-Man pin badge, just it doesn't look as bad. The vest top is quite long and baggy, so it covers most of the denim skirt I'm wearing too. Then to tie it together, I put a cute pink belt over the vest.



Now, this might look a bit cold, since in England the weather is so unpredictable and usually likes to be windy and maybe even rain, so here's what to do.

First of all, wear tights, maybe wear a few pair to layer them up, usually works, trust me. Then grab a big colourful coat, mine is a Smith & Jones coat with faux fur inside to keep me warm, add a colourful scarf round your neck too, don't want a cold neck do you and to finish it off, a big pair of colourful trainers does the trick and brings it all together nicely.

Don't you think so?

Well there we go for my girlie way to being a tomboy. I hope you enjoyed the post and please comment me with your thoughts. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment