Colourful nails.

Have you all seen the outfit I posted in my last entry? 

Well here's the nails I did to go with it. I really do like bright colours, so obviously, I have many bright coloured nail polishes and here I used blue, yellow, peach, orange and mint green. I thought the colours were appropriate as they fit the patterns on the vest top nicely, see ~ ♪

Please ignore my bad paint job.


Usually I'd leave my nails with just the colours, like above, but I felt like there was coming missing this time, so I decided to put black tips on them and once I did that.


I felt like they looked a bit better, though my paint job is still very bad and even though I fixed the bad paint job, I forgot to get a photo of the final outcome, like a numpty.

So here are my colourful nails, hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment