my pants collection.

I have recently been having a big obsession over the J-pop male idol group D☆DATE, made of D-BOY members, because of this I have been stalking the D-BOY'S a lot more and while on my obsessive search on YouTube of these guys I came a cross this video...





...In the video Igarashi Shunji is showing his collection of fancy underwear, from colourful patterns, to characters and brands.

This made me want to share my collection, so far, with you all.

So what you see here is some neon coloured stripe, some red and black stripes, blue ones with many coloured stripes, weird floral print, footballs, colourful stars, cute polka dot ones (probably the only cute ones I own), some Disney's Phineas & Ferb with Perry the Platypus, some Tora inspider leopard print ones (there's a joke behind them), 2 pairs of Spider-Man, Hulk and Toy Story aliens.

Sure my collection isn't as big as Shunji's yet, but I've got plenty of time to work on that and I think wearing boxers can be a lot more comfortable that wearing panties sometimes, just saying.

So here is a random post, hope you enjoyed my "pants collection".

No comments:

Post a Comment